Hazel in Rwanda

'Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.'

Monday 23 July 2012

Preparations

In 6 weeks I will be starting a 12 month placement as a Literacy and Numeracy Advisor in a Teacher Training College in Rwanda - The Land of a Thousand Hills.


There are lots of preparations to make before then, including:
  • Completing my online training and preparing for my residential course in August
  • Finalising flight details
  • Improving my French
  • Learning the basics of Kinyarwanda
  • Planning what to take
  • Downloading all my favourite music and books
  • Spending time with my friends and family
  • Work out how to blog properly!!
Today I started my online language course and feel that I have a long way to go!

Feeling inspired by this link


 

No comments:

Post a Comment